IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC removes pinned programs from taskbar! -[FIXED]

Kedizzle

I have seen a lot of people with this problem and decided to make a thread about it.

ASC is confusing Recent Documents with Pinned folders. So, to have ASC not delete both your recent and pinned documents/files/folders, simply find the settings for "Privacy Sweep" and under "Windows" you will find a check beside "Recent Documents" un-check this and it will fix your problem.

If you need further help let me know. I joined this forum solely for this purpose. Please spread the word so that other people having this problem can fix it.

Cheers.

Yes, I removed the check-marks by all the 'Windows' section options, and many others that I was not sure about.

It is the responsibility of the user to check the ones needed, before ever running ASC, or any other utility software

that changes or deletes data from your computer.

Archived