IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

iobit 360 /malware

so the iobit 360 no longer works and nor dose the new malware program pro that i installed from iobit......the question is did it ever work after paying for the program for 2 years .... you see i installed the new malware program from iobit because 360 wasn't working any longer after buying it again last month ... with out the company telling me they were changing there system to so call malware protection system .... well i found out it dosent work ..... how do i know this because my malware bits programme stop't an attack this morning ..so where was my new ibot malware programme .... well i dont know cause it was on and running and it could catch a cold in the middle of winter ..... so ibot are your guys going to come clean with your paying public or not .... why didnt you tell me the system was changing to this system ... its just a load of crap to be honest its a scam no more no less .... but if yous thing im wrong please tell me why im looking forward to your reply iobit ........if you do i will be surprised ...thanks for your time ....... steve moore : :-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(

Reply form IObit

Dear Customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience has caused you.

The new security product - IObit Malware Fighter is based upon Cloud Computing technology. You can use the license code of IObit Security 360 to register IMF PRO until the expiry date.

Thank you.

Hello Steve O,

IObit has replaced IObit Security 360 (IS360) with IObit Malware Fighter (IMF) which is a better one and which is also using Cloud Technology.

You can use the same license code for IMF PRO which is supplied to you for IS360 PRO until the same expiry date.

Thank you.

Hello Steve O,

IObit has replaced IObit Security 360 (IS360) with IObit Malware Fighter (IMF) which is a better one and which is also using Cloud Technology.

You can use the same license code for IMF PRO which is supplied to you for IS360 PRO until the same expiry date.

Thank you.

So, here's my question. I paid for IS360, and my license does not expire until October, but, you are no longer supporting this product. IMF locks my system completely up and makes it unusable. By reading the forums, I'm not the only one with this problem. So, my question is... how do I get a refund for the time that you are no longer providing support, which is 4 months?

Honestly, I would prefer that IMF would actually function properly.

So, here's my question. I paid for IS360, and my license does not expire until October, but, you are no longer supporting this product. IMF locks my system completely up and makes it unusable. By reading the forums, I'm not the only one with this problem. So, my question is... how do I get a refund for the time that you are no longer providing support, which is 4 months?

Honestly, I would prefer that IMF would actually function properly.

I have exactly the same problem.. i was using the pro version of IS360..when i run a malware fighter scan it gets stuck on a particular file then nothing responds anymore and i have to force shutdown and restart the computer..

Archived