IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

The beta-testing of Game Booster 3 (beta 1.0)

Hello fellow gamers,

I have received a copy of the soon-to-come Game Booster v3.

I will post my experiences with the program here, including bugs, new features and screenshots.

Keep checking back to this thread for new information.

So, let's start.

Discovered bugs

- If all the settings are checked in the configuration, Game Booster 3 will cause Mozilla Firefox 4.0.1 to think it is being run for the first time when switched to gaming mode. (This also causes some settings in Firefox to be reset, e.g. your homepage will be the Mozilla Firefox Start Page.)

Features (Not listing all)

- Right-clicking a game shortcut will present an option to start the game using Game Booster 3. This means that it is no longer needed to start games via the game box if you want Game Booster to switch to gaming mode instantly.

- A whole tab dedicated to a forum with many games to discuss with fellow gamers.

- More tweaks. Full list coming soon.

- Option to clean RAM when gaming mode is turned on.

- New entire design, I like it a lot, but may require some time to get used to.

Next post will include some screenshots of the new design and its new features.

Stay tuned

Finoli

• 2 weeks later...

Lay Out

I really think the Lay Out of GB2.3 looks way better then this one ;P

But I guess they're just trying some new things out. After all it's stil in open Beta ...

Anyways... I have a question :D

What will be improved for premium members?

And is this free version better then the paid version of GB2.3?

Archived