IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

switch drives

gmale

I have two disk drives, C and D. Advanced System Care only works on the C drive. I cannot find a way to switch the program to work on my D drive. How can I get Advanced System Care to work on my D drive? Should I install the program again on my D drive?

I have two disk drives, C and D. Advanced System Care only works on the C drive. I cannot find a way to switch the program to work on my D drive. How can I get Advanced System Care to work on my D drive? Should I install the program again on my D drive?

You only want ASC to be Installed on one drive, but I think it can be on the D: drive, if you first Uninstall it from C: drive,

if that is what you are asking. If you have more space on D: drive, then that might be a good thing to try?

But otherwise there should be no need to move it?

ASC is a collection of Many utility programs, Not a single program.

If you are asking about the 'Disk Scan' utility, then No, it only test the C: drive.

If asking about the 'Disk defragment' utility, then you can select which drive to test in 'Settings', but can only select one drive at a time.

(get 'Smart-Defrag' program to defrag more than one drive)

If asking about the 'Disk Cleaner', 'Disk Doctor' or 'Disk Explorer' utilities in 'Toolbox', then Yes, you can select which drives to test with check-boxes in Set-up, when running them.

Archived