IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

AutoCare.exe Error Message Dialog

mareng99

I get a dialog box popup several times a day stating that "an error occurred in the application." Then I have to restart the application. If I select "Send bug report" button, at the end of the wizard I get a message stating "Sorry, the report was not sent." I also find a Notepad file saved to my desktop (this does not seem to be a one-to-one corresponding notepad file for every popup message that occurs).

hs_err_pid4692.txt

I get a dialog box popup several times a day stating that "an error occurred in the application." Then I have to restart the application. If I select "Send bug report" button, at the end of the wizard I get a message stating "Sorry, the report was not sent." I also find a Notepad file saved to my desktop (this does not seem to be a one-to-one corresponding notepad file for every popup message that occurs).

Hello mareng99,

We have fixed this bug in the latest ASC 4.0.1 version. Please update to the most current 4.0.1 edition from below link and to see if there is a problem.

http://www.majorgeeks.com/Advanced_SystemCare_Free_d5927.html

Advanced System Care Pro

I am still getting 10 - 12 Auto Care.exe error messsages a day and I was hoping to have seen the new version fix by now????

Is it on the way???

Can you assure me that this problem is only a nuisance and not harmful to my PC or software??

Archived