IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Microsoft IE-9

Toppack

IE-9 was released about 2 months ago. I desided to try it on my test system.

So far I've not seen any big improvments. I did find a few websites with strange flashing reloads for webpages, though.

I was wondering if anyone else, with IE-9, are seeing those strange continuous website reloads ???

I do use IE9 Toppack, can you give me an example of those web sites?

BTW, IE9 is a bit faster than IE8, but acts strangely when I write a post giving temporary horizontal black lines and distorted letters which disapears when highlighted or post is sent.

Although I use other download manager, when using downloading of a file with IE9's manager is better managed than IE8 though.

Cheers.

Well that website is Not working correctly now! :roll:

I checked it on Another system with IE-8 and No Joy. Just my luck!

The other site I saw reload was eBay, but now it is okay on both, so don't know what happened there.

Maybe the cookies went into temporary Shock or something. :lol:

I may need to delete cookies and have some websites recreate them.

The new Address-bar is going to take some 'Getting used to', but it's okay.

OK, it does it with my IE9 too.

I have another triple browser called Lunascape6 using trident (IE9), gecko (FF3.6) and webkit engines and trident does the same glitch, gecko is good at that site and webkit doesn't show the page at all.

I think there is a compatibility issue there where the function of Compatibility settings of IE9 can not solve that problem.

On the other hand, you can not put forums.iobit.com but iobit.com to IE9 compatibility list.

That's all from me. :-P

Cheers.

Toppack, can you give me a screenshot of the complete top of your browser?

Cheers.

Sorry, I complained too soon, I found a way to drag one down to next line.

The two lines are reversed position from what they were in IE-8, but that's Okay. I can adapt! :grin:

I edited the the above post to another observation, instead.

I think I see a slight speed improvement with IE-9,

but with these new quad-core systems IE-8 loaded pages faster than I could Blink anyway. ;-)

There is better access and control ability of Add-ons though, (with Add-on Manger in 'Tools')

being able to know how much time required by each, disabling of the slow ones, etc. Which is Great! :grin:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived