IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

a week of gb 3 testing

well it has been a week since i started testing gb 3 it is really great not much bugs i only found one it is in gaming mode:

i always stick with gaming mode until i shut down my pc when i done that in gb 3 i turned on my pc in the morning game booster still thinks i activated gaming mode and offers me back to normal mode and back to normal mode & exit choices hope you fix it in beta 2

• 2 weeks later...

not reset on reboot

hi, this version does not reset on reboot - this could be bery cool to have a boot configuration as well as live boosting. I have several setups that i would use. I don't play games but do lots of different tasks that i would not multi-task while doing them. I like the idea of having a boot choice settings for each main job. thnx for a great booster Dan

hi, this version does not reset on reboot - this could be bery cool to have a boot configuration as well as live boosting. I have several setups that i would use. I don't play games but do lots of different tasks that i would not multi-task while doing them. I like the idea of having a boot choice settings for each main job. thnx for a great booster Dan

I like this idea also.

Have the ability to save multiple activate options.

Maybe I want 1 for internet gaming.

Maybe I want 1 for offline gaming.

Maybe I want 1 for other.

Each option would have different services left on or off.

dual functionality is cool

Memory boost shuts down all non essential processes but IoBit allows to

control what shuts down. Mike Lin started it. I still use his startupMonitor.

he wrote a little idea but never polished it. Gamebooster must be making

registry entries to remember the boost configuration on reboot. I think as

an end-user having a fast interface to preset the boot configuration would

be handy. Game booster restores lots of programs without using the startup

switches that they are normally started with, with re-boots getting faster &

they would get faster with less to load - having preset configurations would

be cool. I don't game:) BUT I like multitasking OK BUT some jobs need all the power Ive got. Distation - converting media files making DVD's. evryone wants thier programs to load at startup you end up with bloat. BTW I like the look. I have brought several IoBit programs but Im now retired & broke :) I like the way you can click to website to see about processes Ill try to give lots of feedback cheers Dan

Archived