IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

It's not working!

hohojojo

It's not working!

Ok, I open smart defrag v2.1 and i click defag and fully optmize nothing happens.... try regular defrag.... nothing happend. deleted it and reinstalled.... still didnt work.....please help

funny, fully optimize for me only takes an hour or so....... on a 220 gig dell inspiron 1525 with windows vista home basic installed

Hi hohojojo, which one is correct? The time difference in the posts is 4 minutes. :roll: :lol:

Cheers.

hohojojo, please do not delete the content of the posts, otherwise the replies and quotes become null and void and also meaningless.

This is one of the reasons that you can not change the title of a thread. If you really want it to be deleted as a whole, please ask the Mods or Admins.

Just add (EDIT) and your comment in a different color so everybody can understand what is going on in the thread.

Thank you and cheers.

Archived