IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IMDb.com

Internet Movie Data Base or IMDb.com has been a question I've posted here and at Microsoft support for IE8.

Again I ask. What files are necessary to add to the ingore list to allow the page to load?

***imdb.com does not work in Safe Sites nor does allowing the cookie @imdb.com to be ignored in ASC Pro.

One of you must be an expert on Java, Shockwave and Flash? If so, are there several files that need to be ignored or is there a way to adjust the passive defense to ignore "all things IMDb.com" ?

Thanks

Help Desktop

Yes I have asked the help desktop. No one knows exactly how to use the Passive Defense and still allow this very popular site to not be blocked.

A developer at IOBit should be able to code ASC Pro to ingore that site which is universally popular from being effected by Passive Defense. If it were just a small site, that's one thing but this place gets millions of visitors a week.

Archived