IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Privacy sweep and performance rating

taniawi

Hi I love your software. But whenever I do a deep scan and clean out everything. I usually get like hundreds for the privacy sweep. Afterwards cleaning it my performance goes to A.

But then once I go on the internet for like 10 minutes I get performace rating of C or D. And I do another scan and I get few hundred for privacy sweep again.

I am using firefox as my browser. Is there a way for me to keep my performance rating to A. Why the privacy sweep is so much in a short time.

Please help me.

Clean FireFox ?

Welcome to the forum taniawi :smile:

I have changed the FireFox settings to automatically clean certain areas of FireFox when I close it.

If you would like to try this then go to:

• FireFox Menu

• Tools

• Options

• Privacy

• Select Firefox will: Use custom settings for history

• Tick Clear history when FireFox closes

• Click Settings

• Tick what you want to delete

• Ok

• Ok

Also, see the following post and check your version of Adobe Flash:

I just updated Shockwave Flash which is a plugin for Firefox by first checking for plugin updates here : http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/plugincheck/ and now I have an A

That simple? Possibly a solution for anyone else experiencing the same problem. :smile:

All the best, woz of oz

still doesnt work

Still after cleaning it goes from A to C. I really do not understand. Is there anything else I can do. I checked for spyware virus malware on my computer and everything is fine. I just dont understand please help...

Archived