IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Still get problems after deep & quick care

20LEgend

Thanks for the quick response, enoskype.

OK, just done a quick care scan and it shows 3 registry fixes (normal I assume since yesterday). Privacy Sweep 229 problems and junk files 60.23 mb.

Yesterday I could fix these, re-scanned and it still listed mb's of junk files and loads of privacy sweep problems even though I did nothing in-between.

Thanks 20LEgend, but we need the details window screenshot (full screen, so most of the details could be seen) after clicking Show Details under the # problems and xx MB files after Scan. If you don't want some of the privacy content to be seen, you can blur some parts of it.

Also, Toppack's question is valid.

Cheeres

Sorry guys, tried a couple of different progs to grab screenshots but they all upload too small on here.

They need shots of the window showing the actual details of scan results..

Click the orange details links after a scan and copy and paste the logs inside code tags in a post here.

It's likely a result of file permissions or processes being active and using the files.

Archived