IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

is there any way to keep gaming mode activated at all times?

ive been using gamebooster for some time and this is something i liked about the previous versions, i dont mind those background processes being deactivated and it actually makes my PC faster in general, the thing is GB 3 now automatically deactivates gaming mode once i exit a game, not only is this inconvenient when i simply want to play some other game (sience i have to wait for GB to activate game mode again) but also often crashes my games since GB has this nasty habit of trying to enter game mode AFTER i have started up the game, in fact there has been atleast one instance in which i quit a game and when i tried to start it up again GB deactivated AND re-activated gaming mode while i was already playing, this of course crashed the game

ive tried checking GB options but i cant find any option that would let me stay in gaming mode as much as i want, some help would be appreciated

Hi demthingz,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please un-tick the items of "Monitor games launched by Game Booster" and "Monitor steam games" under Settings window in Game Booster 3 and click "Apply" and "OK" at last. So game mode will be activated when exiting a game.

Hi demthingz,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please un-tick the items of "Monitor games launched by Game Booster" and "Monitor steam games" under Settings window in Game Booster 3 and click "Apply" and "OK" at last. So game mode will be activated when exiting a game.

thanks brah, that should do the trick

Archived