IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

New install - GB3 stops responding

Trying GB3 free version on an XP PC. Install went OK, but when I start GB the small animated circle spins for a gew moments then stops. Nothing then seems to respond within the GB interface other than clicking the small x to exit. The PC is otherwise OK even when GB is in this apparent hung state.

I tried downloading the gdiplus addon in case it was needed for XP, although I was not sure exactly what files within the distributable directory were supposed to be copied into the GB3 directory.

Would appreciate some help please .

Thanks

Andrew

Hi zimmer46,

Please try the way below to solve this issue.:-D

1)Please download Game Booster3(2).exe from the link below .

http://www.wikisend.com/download/335...ooster3(2).exe

2)Please install it over the top of your previous version.(Note: please don't uninstall your previous version)

Lastly, if it still doesn't work, please let us know whether you installed the steam so that we can further look into this issue.:smile:

Archived