IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

No turbo boost XP [FIXED]

THR

Hi THR,

Please describe this issue more clearly so that we can further look into this issue.

Do you mean you can not open the Turbo Booster or it didn't run after you open it.

If possible, please take a screen shot of it and sent it to us, it will help us look into the issue.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Cicely,

I try click the option to boost now, but is not active.(xp sp3)

No the problem is when I try to home pc.(win7 Sp1)

I'm not at work now, but I try to add pictures as soon as possible.

Sorry for my English

I made a new post on this but here my Explain

I am seeing a new issue With the Active Boost it will not turn off even if i turn it off they way i can tell is it will not allow me too use the Smart Ram while Active boost is on even if i close out the program and reload it.It will still do the same thing.

when i go too click on the Smart Ram option it will say this

You need to turn off ActiveBoost be for you run Smart Ram.

Even though i close out the program this will still say this each time i open ASC5

Hi THR,

Sorry for the inconvenience, please check whether there is TurboBoost.exe under the ASC program folder.

Usual path: C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 5

If there isn't TurboBoost.exe , please reinstall the ASC. Otherwise, please temporarily disable your security program and firewall and run turbo boost again to see whether it works.

Problem Solved

Hi THR,

Sorry for the inconvenience, please check whether there is TurboBoost.exe under the ASC program folder.

Usual path: C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 5

If there isn't TurboBoost.exe , please reinstall the ASC. Otherwise, please temporarily disable your security program and firewall and run turbo boost again to see whether it works.

Hi Cicely,

Thanks for the info:wink:

As you said, I looked at the folder location and I saw the application of turbo boost.exe is deleted.:mrgreen: I reinstalled the ASC5 and the problem is solved.:smile:

Archived