IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Silently Scan Pro ASC

jbbjshlws

Hello,

I have purchased ASC, and i would like to run it on a schedule that i can set, i have made a small script that does some other system maintenance stuff, and i want to run ASC as a part of it without having to manually run it each time as a separate process. It would be much better if it could just run by itself overnight with the rest of the scripts.

My idea would be to silently execute the ASC.exe

It could work like so C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 4/ASC.exe /D 0123456789

Where D is for Deep Scan and each number represents an option on the next menu that could be ran or not. Options like /Q for Quick and etc could also be used.

This brings me to my next question, can the log be exported to a txt file after the scan so that I could review it in the morning?

I think this would really allow granular streamline automation behind your product excelling it into a wider market.

Please let me know.

Kind regards,

JB

Hi jbbjshlws,

About the first issue, You can click the samll triangle to choose scan and repair at the same time or shut the PC after the scan and repair. (please see the attached picture)

About the second one, please find the log folder under the %appdata%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare v4.

Archived