IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced System Care 5 Beta

I do not know how to properly use the cloned files application. I have read some of the comments from others and am very unsure whether I should delete cloned files or not. How do I determine which files are necessary? If I choose to delete 4 out 5 of a specific cloned set, how do I do it? I do not want to delete any files that would cause major problems do my system. I would like a specific set of instructions detailing exactly how to use this feature. Thanks for your cooperation. I am not going to use this feature until I get an adequate response. Thanks.

Hi Florida Fisherman

A very prudent attitude!! http://forums.iobit.com/images/icons/icon14.gif

An adequate response? - Well I don't know what that is. :-)

Try this thread: http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=11624&highlight=finder

It is also explained in Usage of IObit Products (link in my signature)

But to give specific advice in this situation would mean that we should sit beside one another and agree on what files you did not need after having investigated them.

Clone cloned Finder written in Search will yield many results too.

Be careful!

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. It is a Cloned Files Finder!!!

I do not know how to properly use the cloned files application. I have read some of the comments from others and am very unsure whether I should delete cloned files or not. How do I determine which files are necessary? If I choose to delete 4 out 5 of a specific cloned set, how do I do it? I do not want to delete any files that would cause major problems do my system. I would like a specific set of instructions detailing exactly how to use this feature. Thanks for your cooperation. I am not going to use this feature until I get an adequate response. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi florida fisherman!!

My advice would be to not use the utility unless you are an advanced user and know what duplicate files are unnecessary. Is there a particular reason you are interested in using this utility? Lack of disk space or something? Or are you just interested in elimination of clutter on your machine? If you have a specific objective in utilizing this utility, state the objective and perhaps there are better alternatives that may be suggested.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Archived