IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

how's advance system care v4?

cherrydee

currently i'm still using the version 3.8 because right after v4 was released i have read from other people that the new version got lots of bugs. also i have tried it once and i don't like how some features eat my PC's resources.

so here i am trying to check how's version 4? is it worth the upgrade? also i really don't want to see iobit process on my task manager if i don't run advance system care. cause i only do on-demand scanning

:) thanks!

Hi cherrydee, welcome to IObit Forum! :-D

Recently released ASC4.2.0.249 (4.2.0.1017) downloadable from Advanced SystemCare 4.2 (4.2.0.249) is updated on 10/17/2011 (4.2.0.1017) ! thread doesn't have bugs, but you have to be very careful if you do deep Registry cleaning. Read the relevant posts about it in the forum.

On the other hand a new version ASC5 is still in Beta 2.1 phase, and you can wait for the final version to be released.

ASC runs a service starting with ASC4 and it is automatically started, you can change it to manual if you think it is using your resources but I don't advice it.

Other processes such as Performance Monitoring or SmartRAM can be turned off from settings.

Cheers.

Archived