IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Licence converter

Damned

Hi All,

We added license converter to the latest Advanced SystemCare v4.2 release.

The Advanced SystemCare Converter will convert the 16 characters license code (e.g.,F4B1-ACAB-A0FF-5FDA) to a 20 characters license code (e.g.,F4B1D-ACAB1-A84FF-5FDDA).

Once the converter application popup on your computer, the converting has finished. And your 16 characters license code are invalid since then. You can click the Manage License button at the bottom of the program to view your newly converted 20 characters license code if you didn't export it while the convert window appearing.

The converted license code can be used on ASC V4 and ASC V5 during its service time.

We'd also like to tell all our users that the Advanced SystemCare Converter is legit. Sorry for failing to provide detailed information to describe this converting in the application itself.

Hi cicely,

It works in BETA 3? Converter not offer me anything. How to call it?

Damned

Hi All,

We added license converter to the latest Advanced SystemCare v4.2 release.

The Advanced SystemCare Converter will convert the 16 characters license code (e.g.,F4B1-ACAB-A0FF-5FDA) to a 20 characters license code (e.g.,F4B1D-ACAB1-A84FF-5FDDA).

Once the converter application popup on your computer, the converting has finished. And your 16 characters license code are invalid since then. You can click the Manage License button at the bottom of the program to view your newly converted 20 characters license code if you didn't export it while the convert window appearing.

The converted license code can be used on ASC V4 and ASC V5 during its service time.

We'd also like to tell all our users that the Advanced SystemCare Converter is legit. Sorry for failing to provide detailed information to describe this converting in the application itself.

Hi enoskype,

But I do not have License file for version 5. If you copy the file from version 4, lights blue "PRO" version but it still behaves as a "Free".

When installing Beta 3, the converter does not start and does not offer transfer.

I don't see licence code for version 5

Damned

Hi enoskype,

I have only that one code of 20, what you sent me in PM - 16 characters.

Damned

Hi Damned,

If it is a 20 digit code enter the code for upgrading and register again.

ASC5 will create the file again, so delete the file you copied from ASC4 before registering.

Cheers

Archived