IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Scared to use Deep Registry fix..

Lyon275

Hi Iobit, I have question. When i go to deep care and when i click on Deep Registry fix details , i see damage level , now what is that ?

Damage level of problems or when ASC clean problems will be that kind of damage level

Btw almost all of problems are marked as High

Help please...

Hi Iobit, I have question. When i go to deep care and when i click on Deep Registry fix details , i see damage level , now what is that ?

Damage level of problems or when ASC clean problems will be that kind of damage level

Btw almost all of problems are marked as High

Help please...

Welcome to the forum :smile:

When you say "damage level" I guess you mean High Risk?

You should only 'Repair' a High Risk item if you understand what the Registry item is related to and you are absolutely sure it is not necessary.

If you are unsure you should un-tick the item so it is not Repaired.

If you would rather not deal with High Risk items you can go to:

• More (top right)

• Settings

• Registry Fix

• Un-tick Deep Scan (Deep Care Only)

• Apply

• OK

This should stop most and possibly all High Risk items being found and listed in the scan results.

All the best, woz of oz

Hi Lyon275!

Welcome to the Iobit help forum!

The only way I can see there being a final version is if Iobit stops producing the product altogether or ceases further development. Advanced SystemCare is a continually evolving product... I'm sure there will be version 6 and up.

As to whether you will be able to just push a button and let ASC do its thing without tailoring the options yourself, only the Iobit development and management can control. It seems to me that they tend to offer the full range of options in their products for the advanced user as well as the less advanced.

My personal belief is that they should offer more warning and more clear explanation of the more advanced and risky options... but keep them available. And to have the software install in default with the more risky functions disabled. But only Iobit can answer these questions and make these decisions.

Perhaps you could query the iobit staff directly as this forum is handled mostly with volunteers who cannot directly address this.;-)

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Beta

Hi again :smile:

Sorry, I did not see that we were in the Advanced SystemCare Beta 5 section, I thought you were talking about Advanced SystemCare 4.

It is not recommended that you download and install a Beta (test) version unless you are experienced with Beta and know the risks Information about Beta versions @ Wikipedia

But will i be able to use deep scan in final version (like in Advanced system care 4) and without worries just click repair now button ?

I assume that will be the goal of the IObit developers

All the best, woz of oz

Archived