IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

advance windows perosnal vs pro version

osapak

How much of a difference is there in these 2 versions? I decided to try the pro trial version and was shocked to see that my windows personal was not doing it's proclaimed function for keeping my pc safe. I downloaded my pro version today, ran it and it showed a multitude of problems on my pc. Then I ran the personal version and it showed noproblems at all, what's going on? Just when I thought I had found the perfection protection for my pc, so sad.

Hi osapak,

The pro and personal versions will find different things. The pro will optimize your system differently depending upon what computer usage and internet connections you use. There are also differences in the tools, auto care and update.

samr.

personal vs pro

Thanks for the info. But what disturbs me is that when I first used personal version, it found similar problems and supposedly REPAIRed them. I have developed trust in this program and hate to steer away from it.

Ok, but cleaning is many different things. If somebody cleans a room, one might vacuum the rug, some may vacuum and wash the windows sills, some may clean it even more thorughly, but only seldomly will somebody take out the carpet, dust it off and wash it , clean the bare room everywhere, paint the walls and put back the clean carpet.

Some of the options may be detrimetuos to some of the applications in the room, so one has to follow a course that is least likely to cause damage.

The same goes for a cleaning program, and it is very important that one checks the details before running a repair.

Cheers

solbjerg

Thanks for the info. But what disturbs me is that when I first used personal version, it found similar problems and supposedly REPAIRed them. I have developed trust in this program and hate to steer away from it.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived