IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Ccleaner

• 2 weeks later...

You can always ask for new features or give suggestions to improve the software.

I.E. what does CCleaner have that AWC doesn't? Many users don't know you can modify what the privacy scan looks for by going into settings after a scan.

Please don't just bash the software with general statements and comparisons to other software. It's much more helpful if we know what needs to be improved.

I have found that if you run ccleaner after running AWC it does sometimes find things AWC misses. But I usually find that if you run AWC after ccleaner it finds things that ccleaner misses (especially reg. entries and temp files). That's why I think that they compliment each other. They also don't seem to conflict in any way.

However, AWC also scans for spyware, blocks spyware, and optimizes the system that ccleaner doesn't. If I had to chose one over the othere it would be AWC hands down. But I don't have to choose between them, so I am quite pleased running both programs. They are my favorite utilities.

samr.

I have found that if you run ccleaner after running AWC it does sometimes find things AWC misses. But I usually find that if you run AWC after ccleaner it finds things that ccleaner misses (especially reg. entries and temp files). That's why I think that they compliment each other. They also don't seem to conflict in any way.

However, AWC also scans for spyware, blocks spyware, and optimizes the system that ccleaner doesn't. If I had to chose one over the othere it would be AWC hands down. But I don't have to choose between them, so I am quite pleased running both programs. They are my favorite utilities.

samr.

Yes that is true but it is better when it is in one app. I don't think the AWC finds much spyware, it finds only cookies (data miners). The blocking spyware is like SpywareBlaster, that's good.

Yep. AWC is a new product that came out 4 monthes ago. Its "style" is all-in-one and easy to use. And also, we are now improving it again and again. Now the new Registry Scanner module is ready now, it gets improved a lot. It is even better than Registry Mechanic! Regarding CCleaner, I think we will exceed it in the future. Maybe the next update or the next generation of AWC. I think we can do it! And thanks a alot for all your support! Your money for AWC is worthy!

think acw is more on make system faster

cccleaner is more to clean up the system

and cleaner the machine faster the machine

truth is i have 2 paid ones acw and pittstop few freeware ones.

next month if acw is paid as i wanna do to get registry mechanic

ile do that next month

and sometimes i kidding around hope your not angry

kidding around is good for the soul

Archived