IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

The free v5 doesn't find everything.

mikesw

I ran the free systemcare v5 free on my windows xp sp3. However,

this program "ErrorEnd" v1.6.1 still finds about 1051 problems in the registry. Especially blank registry keys, file reference paths and ActiveXCom issues.

See errorend.com and see if systemcare can be updated to find what they find.

:???:

ASC5 PRO finds more!

Hi mikesw,

There is no program which finds everything!

All and every registry cleaner uses different assumption/algorithm and some of them are really dangerous to cause fatal error to some PC configurations.

On the other hand, ASC5's Pro edition has deep registry scan and finds much more registry to be cleaned, but it is not 100% guaranteed that all of the finds are safe to delete. That is why the users are warned that some of them carry high risk if deleted.

Cheers.

I started to try 'ErrorEnd' until I found out about their FALSE ADVERTISING.

Their advertisments say it's Freeware, when it's Not.

It will Find a great Many Problems but then you have Pay to fix them.

So I'm wondering how many of the problems are Real???

Although the program does download it may just be one of those Quicky-Scams ?

Since I could Not find any Good Reviews of it online at any of the major review and download sites.

IYes, when I ran it, it found problems and wanted money to fix them. However, systemcare wants money too for the paid version! I came across this when I had a Microsoft event #15000 (if I remember correctly) and when I ended up at MSoft, somewhere along the way I came across an event wiki and it suggested this software. So i tried it. I wondered why Piriform's ccleaner registry cleaner didn't find all of the problems this found. I also knew that iobit.com had systemcare which would find more problems than ccleaner's but i wasn't sure if it would find all the problems Errorend would. Ater running sysmtemcare, it cleaned up thee registry and found alot of the problems errorend did. However, when I ran errorend again, the number had dropped, but still it found about 1000 more issues than what systemcare v5 free did. Not believing that I still had all of these problems (instead of just a few which no tool finds all the same ones), I checked the registry entries it was pointing me too - especially for the file reference paths whereby the file was missing - and sure enough the few I checked weren't there. That is why I was suggesting systemcare take a look at what's being found and update their software. I don't like alot of different registry cleaners, but prefer to use only one or two. Moreover, since I use iobits smartdefrag tool which has features that Piriform's deraggler doesn't. But then again smartdefrag doesn't do everything that defraggler does. :)

Obviously free won't find everything, but pro finds more. Make sense?

???.......We are Not talking about Free versus Pro,

It's 'ErrorEnd' versus ASC-5, is the main question?

Second question is if 'ErrorEnd' is Reliable software?

If you are saying that you think the Pro version of ASC-5 will find as many real problems,

as indicated by ErrorEnd,

then I don't think there is That Much difference in the free and pro versions of ASC-5?

Since ErrorEnd indicates that there a Hundreds, even Thousands, of problems that ASC does not find.

Which I'm not convinced are Real Problems?

Archived