IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Files RCC dissapears list topic

Kacaouet

Hey! :oops:

I succeeded in installing the skins without concern with transmitted information but there is still a flat!

The file installed previously is present in file skins ASC5 but is not present any more in the list topic of the program, therefore once that I reinstall new a skins, the other disappears from the list, a little annoying, not! The question: a solution?

Another question comes me at the head, ya you it possibility of creating an additional image for bottom Tolbox.

Will be able you one to be explained for the posting of the outline, the format is in png 217X135, in spite of these precaution, that is not posted!

Thank you

@+ Kacaouet

hey i think i understand a little bit what your problem is you mean when you create new skin the skin you make previously didn't appear? only the new skin you made? if that's the scenario always make sure that when you make new skin you always put the preview_sample.png of every skin you made before or else it will not appear in the skin list.

summar creation skin

A person can indicate to me if the process of installation is correct!

I go summarized for skins creation :idea:

1° To download ASC 5 skin tool and to put in C/programmes /iobit

2° To transfer new images in file défault, can change images public?

3° To launch skin edict , named new the skin, to click on To make

4° To transfer image preview in file preview by naming it preview_sample , to remove Preview_custom?

5° Must one remove the file ASC 5 skin tool after installation? to start again another skins installation.

YES, THIS IS A BUG in ASC5 skin tool.

Create your XY skin, then input the preview of XY skin to preview folder, and then create another dummy, sample or whatever skin to see the preview of your XY skin to choose.

Cheers.

Hello,:roll:

A new version Will ASC skintool be made?

I still do not manage to install, new skin correctly erases old the skin creates in the list topic.

Another problem, once installed, preview named preview_sample are posted but when I validate, the program is blocked!

What to make?

@ + Kacaouet

creating skins

hello, :roll:

I just downloaded another translator, you can tell me if the translation is better.

I have a concern with the creation of new skins, when I create another skin, the former no longer appears in the list of topics of the programs but they remain in the skin IObit folder / programs.

I can not validate the view if the program crashes ... Is he going to be a modification of the program skinedit because from what I understand, there is a beug! toolbox does not start quickly, are what it's about opening another window.

@ + Kacaouet...

This translator much better Kacaouet! :-D

Keep the original folders of ASC 5 skin tool at their original locations when creating a new skin, then they will not disappear.

I believe, IObit should create a better skin tool to simplfy the process.

Cheers.

This is much better Kacaouet! :-D

Keep the original folders of ASC 5 skin tool at their original locations when creating a new skin, then they will not disappear.

I believe, IObit should create a better skin tool to simplfy the process.

Cheers.

all fonts, resolutions, and coordinates are fixed..a wysiwyg solution can be done in hours.. I'll do it sometime this week maybe.

Help !

Hey, :-( ( ShaPlus google translator)

If you could help me see things more clearly, I will make a summary of the installation process:

Download 1-skin-asc5 tool.zip. ASC and install in 5 main folder IObit C: \ Program Files \ IObit.

2 Rename the file to the name of the new? Open the new folder / transfer image files to ZIP file again.

3 Skin click edit, check the link attachment, called the new creation without capital ...

4 ° click Make

5 ° Do not delete files based on the new skins in IObit.

6 Final, for me, there is a problem because when I go into the theme skinset I click on Sample and I agree, the default skin appears when I click on Quetzalcoatl, no preview! What is the process for the survey, are what I have to delete the old file preview the new and rename it, I can not.

skins that I previously created are not in the list theme and yet they are in the skin folder (see screenshot)...

@ + Kacaouet...

Files RCC

I unpacked it in my download folder and just used it.. the tool moves and builds the rcc for you..

Good evening,

The problem is not from the establishment but the rest of the process, all elements are well established RCC in this skin files / IObit appear but not in the list theme of the program?? Then an idea on the problem ?

Are what my problem might be that I changed some images public and therefore creates a conflict! if so, it's a shame because it is restricted in the development of new skins, I noticed also that it was not possible to delete the original skins ...

kacaouet thank you for your kindness ......

Kacaouet, it is not because of public\images folder. I think you are missing a step, or using an incorrect sequence.

Delete the existing ASC 5 skin tool folder of yours and please try to follow the procedure exactly in THIS post and see if it works for you.

If it works, try to use the similar structure in your images folder including preview image, compress it with WinRAR and extract as described and use your skin.

Cheers.

Process screenshot

Hello, :mrgreen:

Despite the change in translation, some words do not pass, benches, dissecting what discomfort in reading. :???:

Will it be possible to carry out a process with screenshot? I think it would be used to a lot of fans ... like Christmas...

@ + Kacaouet...

Archived