IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Smart Defrag 2 vs ASC PRO Defrag

WestInPHX

Are the defrags the same in both versions of is the Defrag program that is incorporated with ASC's "Deep" a stronger better Application when all is done and said.

I'd prefer specifics as well as a yes or no?

Thanking you in advance for your kins assistance.

Hi SAM

I see that you use rather old versions of IObit programs.

In your 3.8 version is it possible to use the optimizing function of defragment in the pro version? Sorry that I do not remember. :-)

How filled up are your computer? (I hope you have at least 15% free space)

Also I see that you use several security programs, - I hope you close one before running another!

The advice to use the SmartDefrag program for defragment is good advice. (that program is one of the best - if not THE best of the FREE defragmenters on the market)

Cheers

solbjerg

Are the defrags the same in both versions of is the Defrag program that is incorporated with ASC's "Deep" a stronger better Application when all is done and said.

I'd prefer specifics as well as a yes or no?

Thanking you in advance for your kins assistance.

Archived