IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare 5 UI Survey

enoskype

I have voted.

I chose other and wish to post that I'm concerned about the number of systems damaged in so many different ways by users utilizing the registry repair function. It is my hope that the programmers will alter the function to not tamper with the "high" risk items by default. There certainly should be more warning and caution in this area. Or even if the high risk items are left unchecked by default, and a pop-up window offers the caution if you check the high risk item before repair!

Perhaps offering an Advanced Scan for more knowledgeable users with the appropriate cautions, and removing the less intrusive part of the scan from the default is an avenue. I am not a programmer and do not know if it is possible to alter the scan engine this way.

Thank you enoskype for pursuing this survey!!!:mrgreen:

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!!

I chose View Details

I like the way it is now, when I mouse over I get the choice but if someone just clicks the icon they should be taken to Details like they are now. Then they need to click again to do a scan or scan/repair, this way there is less chance of an :shock: OHNO moment :shock: (I didn't mean to do that)

Advanced SystemCare Pro has plenty of Automatic features already, I think when the user manually launches Advanced SystemCare they would want to proceed to do things manually.

I agree that High Risk (could be problems if deleted) items in the Registry should not be ticked (selected) by default.

Selecting (ticking) High Risk items should produce a warning of some sort.

All the best, woz of oz

Having seen 5.0 on another computer, I voted "Other" and have no intention of D/L'ing 5.0 until the wide-range of features are more clearly defined -- including the options within TURBO BOOST. :???:

I agree with the posts above re: Registry Cleaner, to some degree.

IMHO, not checking "High Risk" as a default isn't good enough; they shouldn't be there at all. "High Risk" to non-geeks and non-pros means the risk for LEAVING them there is a CRITICAL THREAT to one's computer.

There should be an "Advanced" cleaner for High Risk items for the geeks and professionals who understand the technical end of program operations and know what they're doing.

Hopefully, IObit will recognize the risks involved in leaving things as they are, and will compartmentalize (i.e. "Advanced Users") the features to protect less educated users from making mistakes that end up being time-consuming and frustrating to fix, IF they can be.

Archived