IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

clamav

Mr Bean

http://www.clamav.net/lang/en/download/packages/

You MAY like to use it???

also for windows if you want to try this...I use this on my Linux but also have this on win 7

tho rarely on the net now....

I do like To scan it With A av,it is free ..and not bad at all ....

Gives one a sense of well being...

i have downloaded it for 7 and let you all Know how it runs..

Mr Bean

hi

yes I just covered about all I could find on this --and the score rating looks bad

tho for linux better than zip all the other interesting thing is the other main

virus suppliers stopped, as far as I can find (mind you do not take that as 100%)

you see the difference in the OS makes it That thy cant prophet of linux

as in windows.

There are only 40 types around in the wild And have a 0 Rating of infecting a linux System (very Minor Chance of infecting )

compared to windows

the only way its a possible is by the Emailing that would enhance the probability of infecting a system...

the reason is you need to be able to write in the linux language then find a target

again very low possibility

but yes its not the best around tho thy have been there a long time

and free is cheep

So to try it out why not... but I would not recommend it on a windows system as full protection after your findings

and having looked hard at it

Still use it

as far as how Good it is I certainly would not argue the case here..

Mr Bean

Thats Why I posted It First of All free programs are not that bad to be running

if one uses conmen sense..virus Or any malware Is a mater of Change ..One would not want To

But To Keep it Low Would depend Where And What One Allows IN..Installing And whare From

I have to admit I love trying Any Thing ,And suffered The Pain Of losing A drive..

Some my own Doing ..But got sick And Tired Of the Attacks on Ms OS ..

I certainly Am not Here To Convert Any one Now using Linux To access The Net But let Me Tell you Its Stopped The warning That Pop Up Have Stopped To Almost 0

Now only Get The Odd ICMP Attempt The only Reason Is I do not Allow It ...

And Able To Surf Any Place ..Free Of Attacks Plus Not having To Worry About Registering Any Thing I use On My New OS NOT 1 NAG !

Once One GETS the Idea Of using The OS I think Most Would Stay With it...

But the problem Is having to Use protection Software For So long Its Hard on the Mind NOT to have it installed

and simply for peace of mind use 2 can you See that just 2 and No Nags no updating

my windows drive that's now locked from the net If there were to have a bug well can not get out

so I scan it now and then from a flash stick

experimentation is fun .that's what its all about never stop learning then pass that on .even if its already Known.OR not...

Using a PC or a device is never ending....And MY self have been very fortunate to use

Such a exciting device

Mr Bean

Archived