IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Got a pb....

titou56

Hi Titou and Dave!

@Titou: Dave offers advisements reflective of his training, experience, and knowledge independent of the forum he is posting on. He advises with your best interest in mind!:grin:

@ Titou: Dave propose délibérés reflet de sa formation, son expérience et de connaissances indépendant de la tribune, il est affiché sur. Il conseille aux mieux de vos intérêts à l'esprit!

@Dave: If you have released Titou, I will re-open his other thread and move a couple of posts concerning the Net framework problem as I think I have found a solution. Thanks a million again Dave!:mrgreen:

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

@Titou: Dave offers advisements reflective of his training, experience, and knowledge independent of the forum he is posting on. He advises with your best interest in mind!:grin:

Hi Melvin :wink:

Of course, I am well aware of this and I thank you, both, again sincerely !

But I wonder :

- Combofix is free, spybot is free, IMF pro is about 20 €...

- TFC is free, ASC pro is about 20 €...

... this is some years, since their first beta, I buy the flagship products of IObit : ASC pro and IMF pro. I supported IOBit during the storm with Malwarebytes.

I encourage users on French forums and also my French friends to use the products of IOBit team...

So I would like to know, simply and friendly, what confidence should I have on the horizon of license renewal ?

- What is the place of IMF against its competitors named in this post ?

- What firewall can I install ?

Very best regard

Hi Titou!

As Dave seems to have released you (he has visited for a few days and not posted back)

Personally I find the Comodo firewall least irritating and effective!:-)

I am compromised in this post on this section of the Forum and cannot give you recommendations or evaluations about the security softwares you choose to run.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Thanks Enoskype!

To Titou. Your macrium images and Windows restore points are corrupt prior to 10/2011. ( I think ). You should delete all prior restore points and create a new Macrium Image!

If you use an old image or restore point you may reinfect your system.

The Net framework of windows is fragile (it relies on firm foundation of the previous net updates and installs)

Your Net framework must be repaired to be able to update to the newest installation.

This will involve the removal ( uninstallation ) of earlier Net updates and then reinstalling them. I encourage you to google and look! The other alternative would be to do a system disk repair and revert your Net. But I believe the work invloved there would be greater as the repair would revert other things.

If you are courageous... go into your Windows installed updates and find all the updates to the Net framework back to August 2011... and then uninstall them. Then re-install them one at a time.

I am advising at your risk... I have only read. A friend of mine on another forum is adamant about the undermining of the net framework.

I will give my opinions and provide details as I can.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Pour Titou. Vos images Macrium et Windows points de restauration sont corrompus avant 10/2011. (Je pense). Vous devez supprimer tous les points de restauration avant et créer une image Macrium nouvelle!

Si vous utilisez une vieille image ou de point de restauration vous pouvez réinfecter votre système.

NET Framework de Windows est fragile (elle repose sur des bases solides des mises à jour précédentes net et installe)

Votre NET Framework doit être réparé pour être en mesure de mettre à jour vers la dernière installation.

Cela impliquera le retrait (désinstallation) de mises à jour précédentes net et ensuite les réinstaller. Je vous encourage à google et regardez! L'autre alternative serait de faire une réparation de disque système et revenir votre filet. Mais je crois que le travail invloved il n'y aurait plus que la réparation reviendrait d'autres choses.

Si vous êtes courageux ... aller dans vos mises à jour de Windows installée et trouver toutes les mises à jour du NET Framework Retour à août 2011 ... puis les désinstaller. Puis ré-installer les un à la fois.

Je suis conseiller à vos risques ... J'ai seulement lu. Un de mes amis sur un autre forum est catégorique sur l'affaiblissement de la NET Framework.

Je vais donner mon avis et fournir des détails que je peux.

Hi Melvin :wink:

Thank you for your attention and not let me down !

But, during the mute time, I tried to go by myself and , I just overhauled updates with a tool named WinUpdateFix by Xplode...

after boot I had about 35 updates to install, after what I masked the net framework 4 updates coming in a loop.

It seems ok and stable at the time.

Melvin, you know, I find it astonishing that no one answers my questions frankly. my mind is sharp enough to understand the meaning of certain silences. Do not go astray in a formal statement that the semantic content may have its circumstantially controversy impact. My pugnacity would be delictual. :lol:

be sure of my sympathy

Very very best regards

Hi Titou!

If I appear to dodge some of your questions it is only to protect my enrollment in Malware Training on another forum as they are aware of my participation here and I must adhere to their guidelines concerning Malware advisement while training!:-D

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Si je semble d'esquiver certaines de vos questions, il est seulement à protéger mon inscription à la formation Malware sur un autre forum car ils sont conscients de ma participation ici et je dois adhérer à leurs lignes directrices concernant les logiciels malveillants délibéré pendant l'entraînement!

Hi Mel :wink:

Is your malware training long ? Do you learn about all new kinds of attacks ?

It is very interresting...

Do you know ZHPDiag tool ? I discovered it when having recent pb. It is more powerfull than Hijackthis.

very best regards

Hi Titou!

I have only recently been accepted for training and am early in it! From what I have gleaned with the amount of time I am able to dedicate, it will take me 9 or 10 months to complete.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

P.S. You must apply and be accepted to enter training... this is a lengthy process itself as evidently many apply for training. It is a privilege to be accepted for training. I will work hard and do well... my posting here may soon diminish as I dedicate more time and effort to my studies!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived