IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Serius problem in gaming [FIXED]

Lyon275

Hi , i have serius problem with my computer i dont know whats happening.

First i have 4gb ddr3 1333mhz,amd II x4 640 3.0ghz , amd hd 6670 1 gb ddr5

Now my pc started lagging (in games only) :cry:

I dont know why i have lag in games its unplayable i have low fps even in the oldest games like CS 1.6 or euro truck simulator 2005

What i should do ? im not sure ASC 5 caused this i tryed rescue registry and system restore and its the same low fps in new and old game:shock:

But im sure hd 6670 can handle cs 1.6 or euro truck but why lags ?

Any suggestion would be much appriciated

i have scanned pc with avast internet security - clean

p.s i have also windows 7 64bit

SOLVED ; SOLVED ; SOLVED ; SOLVED; SOLVED;

please help:-(

Have you run the 'Process Explorer' utility, that comes with Windows?

If you see programs running that you know should Not be, Kill them temporarily to check for changes.

If you are not sure what the programs listed in PE do, Search Internet for Info about them.

Also do you have any programs loading Automaticly (scheduled runs or at Bootup), such as ASC , Smart-defrag or Security program? If so, disable Auto-runs.

SOLVED FINALLY ! ( Graphic driver was the problem)

Have you run the 'Process Explorer' utility, that comes with Windows?

If you see programs running that you know should Not be, Kill them temporarily to check for changes.

If you are not sure what the programs listed in PE do, Search Internet for Info about them.

Also do you have any programs loading Automaticly (scheduled runs or at Bootup), such as ASC , Smart-defrag or Security program? If so, disable Auto-runs.

Hi Toppack i finally solved my problem :mrgreen:

Problem was the ATI Radeon drivers i downloaded and installed latest from amd.com and everything is working like charm now even in newest games

Have a nice day....

Great!

Thanks for letting us know the fix, I would not have guessed that. :shock:

I've been spend almost 3 hours trying to fix it and then i tryed to uninstall old graphic drivers and download newest and that did the trick :grin: :grin: (for me)

Cheers . :lol:

Archived