IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

DelayLoad.exe Error on Bootup

gymbutt

Good Morning,

Every time I boot the computer, I receive a "DelayLoad.exe" error when Advanced System Care 5 is loading. I had three applications designated for delay load in IObit Startup Management but removed them from delay load and put them back to standard load on boot. However, the error message continues to appear at every boot.:shock:

Thunderbird will not let me send an error report so I am posting this issue. Any help is greatly appreciated.:-)

gymbutt

Hi, Try deleting ASC 5 and reinstalling

Follow this steps.

Uninstall it , then delete leftover folders in program files and in appdata

Open Run and type in %appdata% go to iobit and delete Advanced SystemCare 5 folder

Then if you have some other registry cleaner like ccleaner use it to clean leftovers in registry

Empty recycle bin , and also delete temp files , go to run type in %temp% and delete everything in that folder

Install Latest version from : http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=12254

Cheers. :smile:

Hello gymbutt,

We are sorry to hear that you encounter troubles with Advanced SystemCare, please kindly help us look into it.

1) Please take a screenshot of the trouble you got and send it to us.

Guide for Taking Screenshots:

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

2) Please find the "bugreport.txt" in the ASC installation directory after you close ASC.

Usual path: C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 5 or C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 5

Then please post the bug report as attachment.

Thanks in advance!:smile:

Archived