IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Game Booster Strips away Shortcut data

I am using Game Booster 3.2 and I want to start the same program, but with various commands in the shortcut application data fields. However, once the shortcut is added to the Game Booster window and opened it will strip out all of the commands and only provide the correct path to the .exe program and thus makes the shortcut unusable since the window only then displays a bunch of programs all with the same name. This makes it impossible to detect which one of the .exe programs will actually do what I want it to. The shortcuts should take me to a different path for each one of the .exe program icons. Anyone know how to keep 3.2 from removing the data that resides in the shortcut?

Archived