IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

How do I configure the Game Box?

I recently tried out Game Booster v3.3, and it's 'Launch Game on Game Desktop' option. It worked well with my Dragon Age 2 game, so I wanted to try it with other games.

However the Add+ option doesn't work with the Game Box. I also removed some other games that were added there, and now can't put them back in. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Game Booster several times but I can't even get back the original automatically added games.

So is there a way to do anything with the Game Box? An .ini or something to configure it :|?

Edit: Appears to have sorted itself out after I deleted the .log file from the Gamebooster folder and guess it regenerated a working one.

Hi Byakko,

Are those "other games" you mention steam games?

If so, please find \appcache\appinfo.vdf and the userdata folder under C:\Program Files(x86)\Steam and send them to us as attachments.

If not, please provide the names and download links of those "other games".

Thanks a lot.

Archived