IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Can't add Counter-Strike 1.6 in Gamebox [FIXED]

Before Game Booster 3.3, whenever I add Counter-Strike to Gamebox, it would be renamed as Counter-Strike Zero Condition, which is totally a different game. Then i updated to 3.3, and I put Counter-Strike in Gamebox. It says Counter-Strike, which is normal, then when i push Boost & Launch, it doesn't go to desktop mode, and plus, when I restart my computer, and open up Game Booster, then Gamebox, the game Counter-Strike isn't there. I've done this a couple of times, it would save some of my other games, but not Counter-Strike 1.6. Yes, if you were wondering, this game is from Steam. Can you please help me resolve this problem?

Hi fakehacker,

We are working hard on this issue.

Have you ever downloaded any games through steam? If not, please find steamapps under the installation directory of steam, open steamapps and check whether there is a Common folder. If there is no such folder, please manually create a folder named Common.

After that, please run GB and see whether the issue is solved or not.

If the issue is not solved, please first exit GB and re-open it, add the short cut of cs 1.6 to GameBox, click Tools>> click Defrag>>click GameBox ,then find and copy the Gamebooster.log under the installation direcotry of GB, and send the Gamebooster.log to us.

Thanks a lot.

Archived