IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Toolbox, IE Helper.

raffles63

I posted a problem awhile back about homepage being changed and items reappearing to favs. Favs I've sorted but my question is...

Why do we have in IE Helper/IE Settings Modify settings if this feature doesn't work. I mean it does work, but then for some reason it changes back to default, seems like Two days later. (First and Third box).

Frustrating as it may seem, ASC Free works really really well. Pay for Pro and you get several problems (some of which have been noted by others in other posts).

Just so people are aware, this ISN'T an anti ASC, I love the program and its contents, just frustrated.

Hope this makes sense,

Si

Hi raffles63,

Sorry to hear that you encounter troubles.

In theory, it won't revert back to the default, if it has been changed in the IE helper.

Do you use another System Optimization programs or do you change the settings in IE browser?

If no, we recommend that you re-install your IE browser to see whether it is OK.:grin:

Archived