IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC Issues

kitty-h

I see there are a lot of folks who have been having problems with ASC. I had to quit using it after downloading and installing version 4. My computer was totally a mess, and after uninstalling ASC, I had to use system restore to get it back up and running. It appears that there are problems with version 5 too. The worst part is I had just bought my 1 year license when I had to quit using the program. Oh well! I was going to try 5, but I guess I won't.

Hi kitty-h, nice to see you post in the Forum! :grin:

ASC 5.2 is recently released (downloadable from Advanced SystemCare 5.2 (5.2.0.223) is Released!!! [build 222 is updated to 223] thread) and safer than previous versions.

I would suggest to try if it works for you if you backup your PC before making any repair and changes.

Also following the suggestion of the members and Forum Leaders here and ignoring the items you are not sure, you may have a satisfactory result using your PRO version.

Filling the "OS + Computer Details" section of your Public Profile of the Forum (in your forum Control Panel (CP)) will help others to understand better and help quicker if any problem occurs using IObit software.

Reading USAGE of IOBIT PRODUCTS thread will greatly help to understand the usage of ASC and strongly suggested .

Cheers.

Let me be clear. I have used ASC since it was Advanced Windows Care. I go back as a pro user for years. Until version 4 came out, I recommended the product to everyone I know who uses a computer. I will try the new ver. 5. But before I do, I'll just have to say a healing prayer over my computer :-).

Update

I downloaded and installed the recommended version of ASC 5. So far it works as it should. I won't, however, run the deep scan. That's where I had problems beginning with version 4. Since I have a home-based business, I don't want to take a chance with computer disruption again. The first time ASC 4 caused computer problems, I had to uninstall the program then do a restore. Thanks for the help.

Archived