IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC automatically goes to quick care on startup of the application....

Hi SynisterSilence. Welcome to the Iobit forums!

How do I make it so it doesn't?

Please provide more information. This sounds like maybe a shortcut or desktop launch problem. What is the version of ASC you are using and how long have you been using it...?

I suspect that you have tried to uninstall and reinstall uneffectively at some point in the past. There is just too little information in your post to determine!

It seems you are saying that you launch ASC (from your desktop I assume) and you are automatically finding that ASC launches or initiates a prompt into a quick care???:?:

Saying "whatever" in your user profile is not helpful. :-?

I think you probably removed the wrong shortcut from your desktop and are left with one that launches the quick care.

Maybe a clean install here and here will work. Hope so

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Hi SynisterSilence

I had that happen to me a couple of times in version 5.1 and made it go away by toggling my settings.

I did not ascertain which setting did the trick, so I felt I had no real solution and consequently didn't report it.

It hasn't happened in version 5.2 by me

Cheers

solbjerg

How do I make it so it doesn't?

Archived