IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ShortCut Icons missing

Just a little feedback for the developers of ASC ... for the last few versions the only shortcuts that lose their icons consistently are ASC 5 and the ASC Uninstaller app. This has been occurring since ASC 3 or 4, on multiple PC systems, under multiple versions of Windows (XP, Vista and now 7 Home Premium).

Given that the problem hasn't been rectified in that time, I'm guessing either that nobody has bought it to the developers attention, or that I am the only person on the planet to whom this is happening.

Anyway ... just in case it is happening to everyone ... just thought you ought to know. No need for a reply ... the fact that this happens isn't a deal killer for me and I will no doubt update in May when my subscription falls due. It's just a bit perplexing that an application dedicated to repairing my system is the only one that exhibits problems at this level. (You'd reckon ASC would repair its own shortcuts as a matter of course.)

Hi Frank O'Connor, welcome to IObit Forum! :-D

That has happened to some other users, but the weird thing is that it doesn't happen all the time.

It has been brought to the attention of IObit in the Forum, but I have not seen a definitive resolution to the source of the glitch yet. You may find relevant threads/posts in the forum if you search.

I agree with your reasoning of shortcuts and IObit. 8:)

Cheers.

Archived