IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

how to use game booster to shut down IMF

danw

hi - I use GB to boost my netbook for using distation & I go off line shutiing down my LAN & wireless cards. I have tried to edit the txt files in GB to show IMF program tay & service but I can't get GB to shut down IMF - can you help?

ALSO - it would be nice if GB couls lock all LAN & internet activity - I know that this is not the main aim but I do not play games I just boost the power of my netbook

cheers Dan

Hi danw,

Please open Game Booster >> Game Box >> Configure >> Edit >> choose Edit processes whitelist (Please see the attachment)>> delete IMF.exe.

thnkx but I have done that & the tray icon is still active - I have tried a few different things cheers dan

thanx - this is a good idea to block firewall at present I use a program to shutdown Lan & wireless. it would be ncie to have just one simple solution - I’m getting to an age when the less I have to remember the better :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I have removed the process from the edit file & it worked the 1st time BUT IMF seems to write itself back about game booster restores. the next time you boost IMF is running in the system tray. does anyone have any ideas? I need the maximum processing power that I can get in the simplest faster way possible - hence Game Booster. Cheers Dan

Archived