IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Best Antivirus to use with IMF Pro?

dontsleep

I'm using Antivir free right now and they seem to play nice.Any thoughts or suggestions for the best antivirus to accompany IMF pro?

hi there

Being a tester near full time I suggest Keep using 1 AV think its the best way to be

you can add to the system different protection applications.if thy do not conflict

before you decide to head down that road my I strongly suggest to you and any one reading the post, back up your hard drive..

by using a cd capable booting back up program..and the ISO file OR backed up file stored on a out side drive,(independent of the systems drives)

then experiment with different programs

Mr Bean

Free!

First of all as most of you know that I am not a fan of any AV running..

that's not to say one should not do so..and risk possible infections..

as a tester my Os general lasts 1 week if it survives the onslaught of apps..

most cases lucky if it lasts a few days, now today it did after I installed this one..

mind you its a pity I cannot test it..as it will not run unless you have a account

(UMM FREE) and free to install and free to download and fluxing free every thing els!

so long as you give your id and Emial free!!!

baring all the free - it don't run that's it free and all, NOW try getting it of the system free!

I did after a lot of free booting! as killing of the folder free, tho using the best tools(free) had a lot of problems...

BUT THEN BEING FRRREEE should of given it a wide Side on burst...

Mr Bean

• 2 months later...

Acting like ZenOK is a deadly freebie of free destruction. While this really is not the case, as there is nothing wrong about having to make an account. Sure giving them a contact number is over the line but the illiterate do it for fake AVs all the time (including their credit) so its no big deal. :mrgreen:

ZenOK uses the BD engine but lacks configuration options to mess with and the product is very simplistic. The toolbar can be easily unchecked and ignored. Uninstallation does leave a few entries behind, but hey, it is not that bad of a deal. As many times as I have installed and removed this product, it was a somewhat smooth process.

Archived