IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC 5 pro cant hold licence key

I have still bigger and bigger problems with ASC5 pro :

After starting comp in the morning or rebooting, ASC5pro is FREE and I must again and again enter my license key to set up it to PRO.

I have no idea why, but its very annoying ( 4-5 times per week).

On my comp are all programs PRO - payed and with license keys. None problem only with ASC5pro.

Can anybody explain me this problem and like to prevent it?

Thank you very much.

Hi Forgottenangel, nice to see you post after 3 years! :grin:

Please see Advanced systemCare Pro reverts to Free won't stay activated thread.

Cheers.

Hi Enoskype and thank you very much,

Ive read this link : ( copy-paste)

Hi theped40, welcome to IObit Forum! :grin:

I would suggest a Clean Install if you have installed ASC 5.2 on top of an older version. The problem could be because of the residues of older versions.

Unfortunatelly, you have to check and adjust the settings again for your preferences.

Please let us know if that procedure solved the glitch.

Cheers.

....but unfortunately its not working for me...I ve did it like one from the first steps..but negative...

..Ive blocked app.its. in registry with cover/without previous versions. Registry keys remaining and are in line with version 5pro. ..but problem is here still..

Ill try little investigate this problem ( time - troubles) and if Ill find any solution Ill submit it here immediately of course.

Thank you very much

F

Hi Forgottenangel,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

We find a temporary solution as follows:

Please delete license.dat file and LicenseConverter.exe file in C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 5 [or C:\Program Files(x86)\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 5] and then register your program again: Click "Upgrade" button at the bottom left and enter your license. Then click "Activate Now" to activate your Advanced SystemCare v5 PRO.

Thank you very much Cicely

Hi Forgottenangel,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

We find a temporary solution as follows:

Please delete license.dat file and LicenseConverter.exe file in C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 5 [or C:\Program Files(x86)\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 5] and then register your program again: Click "Upgrade" button at the bottom left and enter your license. Then click "Activate Now" to activate your Advanced SystemCare v5 PRO.

Up to this time Ive did only one..Ive deleted all IObit software with Revo ( free version) with hardest method..it means include registry.,..etc etc..you know it..and wiped free space ( spring cleaning) Ive deleted all logs in acc. to previous versions ( I had always ASC pro) - include C:\ProgramData\IObit\Advanced SystemCare V5, and installed all again.

Ive did it on monday and up to this time is all OK..I hope problem was resolved. If Ill not see it until end of week I can say yes. Anyway if I ll see it again, Ill try to check security and policy of my comp. Im using lot of pro versions of AVs and security/cleaning scans but only for custom scans. For online protection is here only one of course. ( conflicts)

Thank you very much for your answer and help

Best regards

G.

Archived