IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

registry cleaner

wildthing

I have Advanced System Care v5.2.0 Pro I have noticed in the last few weeks when I scan my registry cleaner that it is not fixing 18 shared files and 10 software problems? However after fixing the rest of things it says there no more problems? How can that be when you can read it right in front you that there still problems? I need to find out why??? This is a brand new computer. Only 6wks old.

Hi wildthing,

Sorry for the inconvenience.:oops:

About the "18 shared files and 10 software problems", please maximize the whole window, then take a screen shot and send it to us as attachment.

Guide for Taking Screen Shots:

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Please also follow the steps below to send the backup folder of Registry Cleaner to us so that we can look into it.

Press Windows key + R => type %appdata% in the blank => open IObit folder => open Advanced SystemCare V5 folder => open Registrycleaner folder. Please zip the backup folder before you send it.

Thanks a lot.

Archived