IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Just trying it out....

Did I just downgrade my Advanced System Care Pro by trying the new 2012 Beta with antivirus????? I just want to test this out but have lifetime subscription Super anti-spyware and 8 more months with ZoneAlarm Extreme Security.. Your Advanced System Care Pro works great with them both... I have tried countless other programs like Registry Mechanic just to name one as I have tried at least 5 and they all caused problems to the extent that I had to reinstall windows as even the back-ups didn't work. I have in the past wanted to try BitDefender anti-virus engine but liked ZoneAlarm Extreme Security and have stuck with them for the past 3 years... Kaspersky, Norton, McAfee, AVG, ESET NOD32, Avira the only 2 anti-virus programs gave me problems ( Norton, McAfee I didn't like ) the rest worked fine but were costly except for the free ones.. I also liked Security Essentials from Microsoft which I recommend to friends that will not buy a anti-virus... So far I have found that my ping seems better in gaming... I don't see if the anti virus is installed as it does not show up anywhere.. Also auto care and auto sweep are not found...

Hi mhoppe,

Did you have the Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus shortcut icon on your desktop? Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus has a bug of not displaying in the Security Center in Windows XP system. But you can check your Control Panel -> Add and Remove programs to see whether you install the program successfully.

Archived