IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

BETA Tester

I'm impressed with this program as I am with all IObit products I have purchased or tried so far. Just started using it today, haven't experienced any bugs or issues with it yet. I hesitated whether I really wanted to uninstall Microsoft Security Essentials in order to install this but I'm glad I did. Security Essentials by Microsoft is also a great piece of software, but I use Advanced Systemcare daily and now to have it protecting my system as well I had to install it. Going to make sure I recommend it to begin installing it on the systems that I work on for people as well, instead of Microsoft Security Essentials.

The only Real way to test new Security programs is to download Viruses, Trojans, Root-kit, Worms, botnets, hijackers, etc.

to see if the computer Survives. :shock:

I'm not prepaired to do that on any of our systems, since they are all presently on a local network. :sad:

So, I'll leave the beta-testing to you guys. :wink:

Archived