IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Not starting with windows

burtie

For some reason Advanced Windows care has stopped automatically starting when I boot up my PC.

I have checked the "start with windows" option and it is on.

I have also checked with any programmes that I run to prevent unwanted programmes starting with windows and Advanced Windows Care is allowed to start up.

I have tried to uninstall and reinstall but still it does not start.

I have also added it to the start up folder but it means that the programme interface pops up every time i start windows and I have to manually close it.

Are you using Windows Vista? As we haven't get the signature certification for Advanced WindowsCare right now, so it will be blocked by Vista. But we are looking for it now, our signature certification for Advanced WindowsCare will be added in soon.

Yes I have it checked to run at windows start up.

No iam using Windows XP.

Its strange that it suddenly has stopped. Everything was fine until a few days ago.

I will try to install again and see if anything is causing conflict.

Thanks

Problem now solved.

I uninstalled the Pro version and installed the Personal version and restarted, and the programme started with windows :D

So I then installed Pro once more and then uninstalled Personal and restarted and it worked!! Pro is now starting with windows :D

Archived