IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Game booster 3.5 beta

Just tried beta with tiger woods online, FPS showed perfectly, tried to take a couple Screen captures, said it took them, tried to capture video on 4 occasions each occasion lasting maybe 15 seconds. saw recording... in top left of screen, then I stopped the recording and the recording ... went away. After the round, I won 12 skins. :) I opened game booster and navigated to the defined area for Screenies and video but I dont see them there, folder is empty....Any suggestions where they may have been saved, or maybe it isnt working properly with Tiger Woods online.

I very much enjoy your software and it has always worked in a professional manner and I make sure to promote it all I can to my contacts. First time posting here and thought it may help in the development of the GB software. Please keep up the good work.

If maybe the captures are misplaced please advise on where to look, or if any questions, please feel free to email me or find me on FB, I "liked" your page some time ago on there.

Thanks,

Brian Slyce

Hi BudSlycer,

Thanks for your feedback.

The reason for this error is that Game Booster's recording feature doesn't support web online game at present.

As you say "saw recording... in top left of screen", could you please take a screenshot of it and please also tell us your browser.

Please also click the View to check whether the folder used to save the files is valid or not.

It's not a browser game its an online fps (first person shooter) game named sudden attack where you download and play it. I would like a free no lag screen recorder and as far as i know when it says recording on my screen when i try to record this doesnt lag. The only problem is that it does not show up in my folder

Hi BudSlycer,

Thanks for your feedback.

The reason for this error is that Game Booster's recording feature doesn't support web online game at present.

As you say "saw recording... in top left of screen", could you please take a screenshot of it and please also tell us your browser.

Please also click the View to check whether the folder used to save the files is valid or not.

please reply to my problem

• 3 weeks later...

fps does nothing when I hit crtl+alt+v,and more

Hello folks,I tried my fps on game booster beta 3.5 for the first time today and when I hit the default keys nothing happens for either video or a screen shot:roll: any suggestions...I'm using it on Last Chaos 8-)game and have played since '07,I tried that free version of another video capture,won't mention their name for copy right reasons:neutral: but it would only allow 30 second videos...I need something much longer,as I'm a guild assistant,and need to catch folks cheating scamming,etc...:evil:

Any suggestions as what's wrong with your product?

Thanks for your time...a devoted fan :wink:!!!

• 2 months later...

Archived