IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

New to GB

Hi I'm new to this site and was wondering how well GB would benefit me. I have a computer with 256 ram and its a little over 7 years old. I'm planning to use GB and hoping that it would help increase my performance on maplestory. The lastest update was an addition of a hack detection system called Black Cypher and it eats up a lot of CPU. My computer literally spikes to 100% rapidly when it runs.

Side note: I've changed my virtual memory usage on my computer settings by editing initial side and maximum size.

Any help is appreciated thanks.:-D

-Manny

I'm trying to save as much money as possible ya know? The economy is horrible and I don't have that kind of pocket change to get a new computer for fun and games. I'd just like to know how much benefit i'll get if I use the free/pay version of GB.

The problem is that since each computer is different than the next,

it's difficult to predict how much it will help.

Try it, and let us know how it does.

GB will not help with Some of the new games, that require a faster CPU, GPU and RAM than what you have,

but there are Many that Will.

Archived