IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

new ver DNT+ out today

hi fried

just installed this one and according to ghostery its missed this sites tracking..

googly cost-em search engine, using both of them..

but has picked a lot the same as in the 2 of them,So far my pick stays with ghostery

and lets see how it pans out..thanks for the update tho!!

Mr Bean

after update check ccleaner list of programs to to version number.

if your running norton internet security 2013 beta disable norton toolbar as they clash. [ i have disabled the norton toolbar and all ok with rest of norton & dnt+]

while dealing with abine support re this clash they kept asking if i had ghostery no idea what it is but i think that might be another clash.

any probs with dnt+ use their web support live chat its very good.

thank you for that using ghostery for a long time ,this one only since I saw your post.

thy do not conflict one with the other.but have a feeling this one could be about the same.

ghostery has more option in blocking,one can add,So ether one installed be just as useful

for Linux users this is a must add on,or rather a advantage in blocking.

again thank you sunny.!

Mr Bean

• 1 month later...

@Mr Bean...

Evidently there are problems running Ghostery and DNT+ together and Ghostery by itself.Here is a FREE subscription site that updates their lists periodically:

Fanboy Adblock Homepage ...good tracking lists,ads lists,and general nuisance lists.Works with Firefox,IE and I'm not sure about Linux?

Enjoy Mr Bean,this is for you! :grin:

-Terry

thank you for that using ghostery for a long time ,this one only since I saw your post.

thy do not conflict one with the other.but have a feeling this one could be about the same.

ghostery has more option in blocking,one can add,So ether one installed be just as useful

for Linux users this is a must add on,or rather a advantage in blocking.

again thank you sunny.!

Mr Bean

Archived