IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Add programs to the service list

Hi, I am new here so sorry if this is a newbie question but I believe I have a problem.

When I open Game Booster 3 and go to "Configure" I believe there are some services that should be listed but they aren't listed at all.

For example: I have a program called Rainmeter always running on the desktop (for those who don't know it's a program that can monitor CPU usage, HDD usage, ect.) but it's not showing under any of the Configure tabs. I also have Daemon Tools Lite running and it's not closing that either.

Anyway I can manually add programs to a list that will close them upon boosting?

Cheers.

Hi Pirogoth,

You can add the services and processes to the configure list by yourself.

Make sure to give the correct value to the services and processes you added.

We have explanations at the beginning of these configure files.

Hi Pirogoth,

You can add the services and processes to the configure list by yourself.

Make sure to give the correct value to the services and processes you added.

We have explanations at the beginning of these configure files.

Yeah I added Rainmeter under the Wind7 section for "Unnecessary Services" list. It looks like "Rainmeter=1" I saved the changes and restarted the Booster but it's still not showing up?

Does it sound like I am doing it right? :?:

Hi Pirogoth,

Please open your task manager and check the process/service name for Rainmeter. And then use the correct name to edit the configure files.

Yeah, I tried that but I can't get it to show up under either of the "Processors" or "Unnecessary Services" section either.

Winamp doesn't even show as a Processor :/

When I edit the .txt files that it suggests I save them and quit the app and re-open it and I still have no luck.

I don't know what I am going wrong as I followed your instructions :(

Hi Pirogoth,

Please take a screenshot of your Task Manager while Rainmeter is displayed in your Task Manager.

By the way, we performed the test and Rainmeter displayed correctly in Processes recommended to close. So it does not an service, you can not edit it in the services list.

Game Booster will only display the processes running under your current account. So please run the programs you want Game Booster to close and then tick the related items in Game Booster Configure.

Archived