IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

please give me an advise what to do

im so confused of what to do

a few days ago i ran a full scan

and it detect 2000++ and moved to quarantine

but... after that almost all of my program cannot open or run normaly

i check the quarantine list and try to restore and it works again

but the thing is it has 2000++ file, it loads so slowly , and after i get a group of program that i want to restore it goes back to the top of the list and i have to scroll it way down again to find it wait it for load rename the extension and wait for a while then scroll and repeat the process it also goes back to quarantine section after a automatic scan

the question is is there a way to restore them all at once or restore a group of them?

Do not clean install

im so confused of what to do

a few days ago i ran a full scan

and it detect 2000++ and moved to quarantine

but... after that almost all of my program cannot open or run normaly

i check the quarantine list and try to restore and it works again

but the thing is it has 2000++ file, it loads so slowly , and after i get a group of program that i want to restore it goes back to the top of the list and i have to scroll it way down again to find it wait it for load rename the extension and wait for a while then scroll and repeat the process it also goes back to quarantine section after a automatic scan

the question is is there a way to restore them all at once or restore a group of them?

Hi guaplei,

Please do not clean install of IMF 1.4 which may delete the quarantined files.

At present, we do not have the option to restore all the quarantined files at once. So you should restore them one by one. However, I will forward the suggestion to our manager who considers it seriously.

Please try to find the exact log file which shows so many quarantine files were detected under the installation directory of IObit Malware Fighter (usual path: C:\Program Files\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter\log\scan), and then upload it to http://www.wikisend.com and give us the download link for our further investigation.

Moreover, there is no difference if you run auto scan or manual scan. As you can see, Auto Scan provides you with three scan methods which are the same with Smart Scan, Full Scan and Custom Scan. The only difference is that Auto Scan can perform scan on the time scheduled by yourself. It is more convenient to run auto scan.

Just to be on the safe side, we sincerely advise you check all the items scanned out one by one and make sure they are indeed threats before you remove them into the Quarantine List.

Thank you

that was scanned in 3 jun

but why the logs starts from 6 june?

all the file in the quarantine zone was last modified 3 june too

but why there is no log for 3 june?

and yes it was my fault to....

i just clicked move all to quarantined

Archived