IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IMF - Icon Issues in Taskbar

I have Win 7. When I exit Iobit Malware Fighter and turn it back on again, or when I turn off my pc and turn it back on again, the icon in the bottom-right taskbar goes from "Show Icon and Notification" to "Only Show Notifications". I loses it's 'spot' and goes in the hidden section along with the other unimportant icons. I find this important lol. When I open the "Customize" menu from the taskbar, it shows two programs of IMF. Why does this happen and what can I do to prevent it from happening in the future? Thank you!

The issue can not be solved!

Hi AGorrila,

You are so carefully and notice the minor change.

IMF will run with two privileges. That is why there are two icons of IMF in Notification Area Icons window.

As for the issue of the icon in the bottom-right taskbar going from "Show Icon and Notification" to "Only Show Notifications", I have forwarded it to our engineer. Unfortunately, it can not be solved at present. We will try our best to improve our products and service. Thanks for your understanding.

However, as you know, it is not a big deal if IMF icon will display on system tray or in the hidden section. The most important thing is that you can run IMF normally and keep your computer safe, right? :-)

Have a great day.

Archived