IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

No Notification of ASC 5 update

JohnRN1

I like this program very much and have had the version 4.1.0 (I think that's the version number) for 11 months. I have always checked for updates when running ASC, but it says I have the latest version available.

Why was I not notified of the Version 5.3.0? :cry:The only way I knew to download it was through CNet download manager telling me a new version was available.

I get on the forum here and there are a bunch of topics on this Ver. 5. Is my old version not working right? Were only a few people notified of this new version?

Thank you for any answers to my questions,:-)

Respectfully,

JohnRN1

Hi JohnRN1. Welcome to the Iobit Forums!

If what you say is completely accurate and bars all other possibilities... then you have had a bad install of ASC and lived with it for awhile. You can do a clean install of the newest version by following the guidelines here and here. This should alleviate the update issue... make sure you learn about the changes from the version 4 you have been using to the newest version 5... here .

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Re: ASC 5 update

If what you say is completely accurate and bars all other possibilities... then you have had a bad install of ASC and lived with it for awhile. You can do a clean install of the newest version by following the guidelines here and here. This should alleviate the update issue... make sure you learn about the changes from the version 4 you have been using to the newest version 5... here .

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Thank you for the quick response to my question. I read all three links you provided above. Now that I have removed all traces of my previous ASC from my computer, just where am I going to get a current ASC to download and install? I went to that link at the top of this forum and I just get a blank page when trying to download the free version. I appreciate your help with this, but as you can see, it is frustrating when links don't work. I will try and find a link outside this forum as I still have about a month before I decide to renew or not.

Thank you again for your help Melvin,

Respectfully,

JohnRN1

Welcome

Welcome to the forum :smile:

..... just where am I going to get a current ASC to download and install? I went to that link at the top of this forum and I just get a blank page when trying to download the free version.....

I don't know why you are getting a blank page, all links work for me, maybe try a different browser.

Here is the address to the download at MajorGeeks, cliick on any of links in the Download Locations

http://www.majorgeeks.com/Advanced_SystemCare_Free_5.3.0.245_Final_d5927.html

All the best, woz of oz

Archived